The normal rules of business don’t stop when it comes to sustainability and corporate responsibility. Bain helps both private and public-sector companies embed those principles in the core of their strategy, operations and culture to make sustainability a source of ongoing and increasing value.
Sustainability efforts should be anchored in business fundamentals, demonstrate a clear return on investment, and be firmly embedded within your strategy and operations. We can help you address critical issues related to sustainability strategy, the environmental and social impact of operations, stakeholder engagement, and sustainability-related growth and cost opportunities. Our teams specialize in helping you:
- Develop a sustainability strategy that addresses social, environmental and economic issues while focusing on the areas that are integral to your core business strategy and will achieve a positive material impact.
- Seize opportunities to make operations more sustainable, particularly for companies in resource-intensive industries. Optimize the use of natural resources and make supply chains more efficient.
- Pursue investment options that account for environmental, social and governance criteria. We help investors of all types, including private equity firms, sovereign wealth funds, investment funds and family offices, factor sustainability issues into their decisions.
- Organize for success in sustainability, by addressing change management challenges and other potential barriers to results. Only 2% of companies achieve their sustainability goals. We can help you join that elite club by working with you on operating models and governance, impact metrics and incentives, leadership alignment and support, and creating a strong case for change.
- Date:May 14, 2018
- Tags:photography, agency, creative
- Project Type:Multipurpose Template