2020051 - Senior Embedded C++ Developers
We are now looking
for Several Senior Embedded Developers. You will be working with team of
experts at one of our customers either in Automotive or IoT products.
Your mission is to contribute as Software Developer to develop the next generation of our Customer’s product .
The teams works in an agile approach (Scrum) and work with continuous improvements. We expect that you as Embedded Software developer, has a good ability in working in teams, is proactive, is creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility. Scrum teams possess skills in C ++ development, software architecture, subsystems verification (Python) and works with requirements.
A team member is
expected to take on all kinds of tasks from the backlog but each the team use
to have deeper knowledge and interest in one of the competence domains. In this
mission we request a consultant with deep knowledge in C++.
- Design, development and
testing of different modules in the product
- Participating in the design
- Mentoring or guiding other
- > 7 years of
development within embedded software development.
- Strong programming skills
in Embedded C++ (at least 3 years), Preferably C++ 17
- Experience in Embedded Linux
OS and CPP (Compile C++ Program)
- Knowledge of Object oriented
design / Design patterns
- Strong scripting experience in
- Working experience in
version control software i.e Clearcase/Git
- Fluent in English (written
- Bachelor’s degree in
Good to have:
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Android (frame
work side is preferred)
- Experience in Automotive or
- Experience of CI/CD, Jenkins,
BitBucket, Artifactory, Doors
- Experience of Agile
- Master’s degree in
- We expect you to have good ability working in teams, is proactive, is
creative, share experiences, has the drive and takes responsibility.
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Important that the you are able to work independently in an organisation
with a very high tempo