2020058 - Product Owner
- Working closely with business owners to define product
roadmap based on an understanding of customer behaviour, business direction,
anticipated market trends and the possibilities of technology.
- Realize the vision and program backlog by detailing
and writing requirements and user stories for the development teams.
- Own and prioritize the backlog and guide the
implementation based on business needs, customer value and time/cost factors.
- Handle dependencies between different systems and
- Work closely with the suppliers and other external organizations.
- Define the iterations and sprints by creating
acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Drive the sprint planning, review and accept the
- Lead release planning and testing processes for global
products efficiently and effectively.
- Secure SLAs and service lifecycle management.
(Most of it):
- Experience of native, hybrid and web mobile
applications (iOS and Android) development and cloud deployments in various
technical and business management roles.
- Experience with omni-channel strategies and
- Experience in cross-platform/ cloud implementations.
- Experience in software integration and product
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM, CSPO/CSM certification is a plus.
- Experience in publishing/deployment of applications in
- Knowledge of automotive systems, Connectivity and
Telematics technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of the aspects necessary to create good
User Interfaces is a plus.
- Cultural awareness, global/international experience.
- Fluency in English – both oral and written.