We are looking for a senior tester with experience from automotive and an automated test environment. Our customers test environment is based on the Vector tool chain, primarily CANoe and is highly automated. They are on the journey to CI/CD and nightly testing using GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory and they hope to be up and running by the end of the year.
Most test scripts are done in CAPL, code in Python. C and Java is also used in some cases. An interest in vehicle systems is recommended and knowledge within exploratory testing and robustness testing is valuable. Strong knowledge in HIL environment is recommended.
• Verification of Automotive systems software. Your role is to insure that the product is properly tested and validated. You are responsible for development, execution and data analysis of validation plans.
• Writing the scripts for new functionalities
• Set up of test automation framework
• Test execution of automated tests
• Define test specification
• Analyze test data to ensure testing was executed properly, meets acceptance criteria, and learning are communicate to the product engineering team.
• Creation of validation reports
• Support product engineers (developers) on root cause analysis of product failures.