2020069 - Android FW and (HAL) Low-level Developer
Looking for Software engineers
who can be part in our work with Android Automotive. Specifically there are
work-packages to provide a minimal Android cell for production test of Wi Fi
and Bluetooth. Also need for enforcing our continuous work in the area of HW
bring up, HAL and the Audio/multimedia/connectivity/GNSS/VHAL domains
Knowledge about the Android
framework is highly valued as well as the HALs. There are different HW
solutions with various SOCs (like Qualcomm, Renesas, Exynos, Intel etc) which
need to be supported by Android Automotive. Knowledge of HW bring-up is of
great value specifically in the area of Audio, but also in Wi Fi, Bluetooth,
GPS. CAN communication, VHAL and AUTOSAR is also domains developers come in
contact with. Skill in the area of hypervisors is a plus (QNX, Xen, Integrity
Relevant experience from software development on embedded
systems is of course a must, for example:
- Thorough knowledge about
object-oriented development and design.
- Excellent C/C++ and/or Java programming skills.
- Experience of agile development and continuous Integration.
- Tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jira, RTC etc
- Working in international teams, distributed all over the
- 10=> of experience in software development.
- Experience in HW bring-up and Android Framework knowledge,
at least 5=> years.
- Good to have the experience in Automotive SW industry.
- Experience in C++ OR Java programming.
- Experience in Android Framework development along with HAL.
- Experience in Agile methodology.