2020103 - Functional Safety Assessor
As Functional Safety Assessor,
you will be a driving force to assess our products towards functional safety
standards as ISO 26262. As part of the Product Safety group, you will be an
ambassador for our safety culture, leading by example in promoting a strong
safety mindset in our organization.
You will be involved in
product development projects where your main responsibility will be to perform
assessments and to report the assessment result by recommending acceptance,
conditional acceptance or rejection of the achieved level of functional safety.
You will maintain a high level
of integrity, credibility and competence as independent assessors while
providing direction for the organizations during the development to reach safe
Requirements – Must
list (short, and real must, no order)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or
Computer Engineering or similar.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in developing
electronic or software systems, preferable with a combination of functional-,
system-, hardware and software development for embedded systems.
- You have in-depth knowledge
and experience of ISO 26262 and its application. Knowledge and experience of
other related standards including cybersecurity is a merit.
- We would like to see that you
have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from functional safety engineering within
automotive, railway or aviation industry and experience from functional safety
assessments. Experience as
an auditor is a merit.
- Strong written and spoken English.
Good to have
- Experience from agile product development, e.g. SAFe, is a merit.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to
manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
- You have excellent communication skills with a natural ability and willingness to train and coach others.'You have a keen eye for understanding the business needs and balancing the pragmatic and theoretical application and approach.