2021032 - Senior CI Developer
CI Infrastructure is a product
area responsible for providing the infrastructure needed to enable a continuous
flow of high quality embedded systems. This means development of our customers test
automation framework, tools and alignment and development of the continuous
integration (CI) for the Infotainment solution. This includes among others head
unit, displays, audio and connectivity.
As a senior CI developer in
one of our customers DevOps team within the Infotainment department, you are
part of an agile, cross-functional team, responsible for development and
operations. You are engaged in planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and
sprint reviews. Together with your team, you are constantly striving to improve
our customers products and their ways of working.
The teams collaborate closely
with the customers to identify and evaluate features, and break down and
implements them for continuously deployment. Typically, they use Python or Groovy/Java
for feature development and Jenkins for test execution scheduling. For revision
handling, they use Git.
Requirements – Must
list (short, and real must, no order)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or
Computer Engineering or similar.
- => 7 years of experience within SW Development
- => 4 years of experience in CI Development
- Well versed in Python
- Work experience in Jenkins
- Experience of working in an Agile environment e.g SCRUM or SAFe
Good to have
- Other programming languages e.g. Java, C++, Groovy
- Work experience in Docker, Microservices
- Test Automation experience, with CANoe, Robot Framework, Ansible
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to
manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
- Great communication skills.