2021037 - Embedded C/C++ & Python - CoreNetwork
a new and exciting way to Continuously Deliver and Deploy (CDD) cloud packet
core software products into customers’ networks. We are looking for an
excellent Python SW developer with consistent track record working with SW
development. You will support the team with your open and sharing attitude and
with your great skills in Python, developing new features for our 4G/5G Packet
Core products. We are organised in small, agile teams following the principles
& Test high quality Python SW meeting the highest standards.
- Perform Trouble Shooting and support your
team’s deployment pipelines, but also many different products.
- A solution
focused person and be comfortable driving tasks in a team.
- Bachelor/Master of Science in relevant area
or equivalent formal education.
- Excellent Python development skills and
background in working with larger Python applications.
- Worked with PyTest in general, and it's
mocking capabilities in particular.
- A good technical understanding of the concept
- Working experience with automation and
deployment tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, (and preferably also Docker, and K8s)
- Experience working with automation pipelines.
Previous work experience in Spinnaker is particularly useful.
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge enough to
deploy larger/more complex applications.
knowledge of the principles associated with developing Cloud Native