2021050 - Golang Dockers Developers
We are looking for Experienced GoLang Developer for Container Management solution.
You will be working in our Customer’s organisation responsible for developing our Connected Vehicle Cloud platform and delivering it to customers all over the world.
In our Customer’s Connected Vehicles organisation we have an exciting challenge to offer to a skilled, experienced SW Developer who loves GoLang.
Requirements - Must list
- 7+ Years of Experience in software industry
- good expereince in GoLang (also called as Go language)
- 3+ years developing server-side software with focus on multithreaded and/or large distributed systems.
- Working experience with container technologies such as Docker, Micro-services
- Very good working experience in GIT experience
- Good Linux systems expertise
- IBM Message, tcp/IP, SDN(more on how communication happens between nodes. don’t need internals of SDN)
Requirements - Good to have
- Experience with dominant cloud management platforms like Azure, AWS, Open-stack.
- Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and/or Hashicorp technologies.
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP-IP, HTTP, UDP, programming with sockets.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies like KVM
Soft Skills/ Attitude we value
- Strong team spirit, strong desire to grow and have fun with your colleagues
- Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables, follow your commit
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
- Handling pressure (we work in a high pace environment)
- Good communication and networking skills in English