2021054 - Software Project Manager & Systems Lead
As a Software
Project Manager & Systems Lead at our client, you will play a key role in
influencing the multimedia systems in the cars and trucks of the future, by
leading projects for some of the world’s largest brands in the automotive
· Lead User Experience infotainment projects
within software and systems development.
· Be the main interface towards our clients,
representing our client in leading client discussions, meetings and
· Lead an international team to define and
analyze customer software & systems requirements and technical
· Responsible for securing software releases and
meeting customer technical requirements.
· Active in cross-functional leadership towards
software, hardware, testing and validation engineers, both in Sweden and spread
out all over the world.
· Ensure cooperation between the technical
center and the production department.
· Define and maintain the project time plan to
ensure meeting both our client and their clients deadlines, and align system
& software releases.
· Monitor the change management process to
ensure changes are processed in a correct and timely manner.
· Supervise the implementation process and
implementation of requirements
· Secure that project structure and
documentation meets industry quality standards.
· Secure resources and needed budget to enable
· Be part of an Agile
team supporting each other, working with the team to secure project
deliverables, in an international environment
Requirements – Must
list (short, and real must, no order)
· Bachelor’s degree with an engineering profile
· Experience as an international project leader or team leader within
systems and software
· Experience from working with clear Agile mindset and structure
· Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and changing
· Basic knowledge of electronics and microprocessor systems (embedded
· Highly developed communication skills, high level of professionalism in
contact with our clients, and able to manage cross-functional activities
· Responsibility and timely implementation of tasks, and ability to work within
a strict time frame
· Desire to continuously increase your knowledge and search for solutions
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
Good to have
· Experience as system engineer, programmer, tester, quality engineer or
similar is preferred but not required
· Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
· Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
· Great communication skills.