2021069 - AUTOSAR Team Manager
We are looking for a Technical
Lead/Manager with strong AUTOSAR experience and with passion to build a team
from scratch. We expect the person to have strong written and oral
communication skills, ambitious, interest in building a team and capability to
build long lasting customer relationship working remotely.
- > 15 years of development within embedded software
- > 10 years of experience in Automotive industry
- Strong programming skills in Embedded C
- Good working experience in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of vehicle networks: CAN or FlexRay
- Experience in developing or maintaining Diagnostics (UDS)Software
- Experience OF using CANoe/ CANalyzer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience of leading a customer facing team from offshore/offsite location
- Basics of CAPL scripting
- Basics of Microcontrollers like memory segments, layout, etc.
- Working knowledge of ISO26262
- Working knowledge of ASPICE
- Programming skills in MATLAB, Simulink
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and innovative thinking
- Ability to handle multi cultural stakeholders