2021073 – Senior Embedded SW Engineers - AUTOSAR
At the engineering
department of Propulsion Energy Systems, we are responsible for design and
delivery of the technical solutions of Battery Systems and Power Supply for
electrified vehicles. We cover the complete product development of mechanical,
electrical and software components. We
are now looking for an Embedded Software engineer with knowledge in AUTOSAR.
You will be part of a team supporting the product development teams with all
the tools and services needed to efficiently develop our products in a
continuous delivery fashion.
- 7+ years of working with real-time embedded systems
- Experience with Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR and related tools
- You have very good programming skills in C and C++ in embedded environment and "hands-on" experience working with complex embedded software solution/design
- Excellent hands on experience working with ISO 26262 standard for embedded systems
- Good experience with CI environment, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in agile development
- QNX Hypervisor experience
- Service mindset to provide a help in building a concrete code level plan and activities to fulfil functional safety requirements
- Learning on the job should come natural for you as not all answers nor solutions are defined today.
- You thrive to work in a team where feedback is appraised, as that is the best way to improve. We enforce a culture where team deliveries are valued over individual deliveries.
- A person passionate about embedded systems and specifically software