2021077 - Senior Embedded Developer (4WD/Powertrain)
We are now looking for Several Senior Embedded Developers. You will be joining a team of experts working for an international automotive Tier1 company, primarily within powertrain products. You will be working in powertrain products and functions (e.g. transmissions, all-wheel drive/4WD).
The software you obtain controls and controls the electronics in our electro hydraulic system.
The work in the projects takes place iteratively according to our development process, where you work with requirements, design and software tests is also included. In addition to software developers, the projects consist of a cross-functional team with engineers in mechanics, electronics and testing.
You will be working as an Embedded Developer
Requirements - Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- > 7 years of development within embedded software
- > 3 years of experience in Automotive industry
- Strong programming skills in Embedded C
- Good working experience in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of vehicle networks: CAN or FlexRay
- Experience in developing or maintaining Diagnostics (UDS)Software
- Experience OF using CANoe/ CANalyzer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
Requirements – Good to have (short, and real must, no order):
- Basics of CAPL scripting
- Basics of Microcontrollers like memory segments, layout, etc.
- Working knowledge of ISO26262
- Working knowledge of ASPICE
- Programming skills in MATLAB, Simulink
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.