2021095 - Senior Test Automation Engineer
At Core System Platform our
customer is building a computer-in-the-car architecture. A key for enabling
innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning and
autonomous drive. Our mission is to create a Vehicle Control Unit platform usin
new technologies like driveOS and NVidias’s latest chip technology.
You should have experience
from working as a system tester in a modern SW development environment with a
highly automated test framework and continuous integration.
To be successful in this job
we also believe that you have experience in automotive infotainment testing, test
automation development, maintaining and do in-depth troubleshooting on both the
product and the framework. You should also enjoy supporting and educating
others in using, updating and troubleshooting our tests. You need to have basic
understanding of requirement handling and an interest to work with, and learn
how to, prove that our products meets safety standards and reliability requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or
Computer Engineering or similar.
· 8+ years of experience in Automotive system testing and test automation.
· Strong experience in Python. Especially in development of Automation
· Experience in Robot framework or similar Automation Framework
· Experience in CAN and/or FlexRay.
Good to have
· SW Development experience
· Experience in Log Data Analysis
· Experience in testing automotive infotainment systems.
· Experience in HIL setup creation and testing.
· Experience in Diagnotics.
· Experience in CI/CD.
· Master’s degree in Electrical or Computor Engineering or similar.
· Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to
manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
· Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
· Great communication skills.