2021098 - Senior Java/AWS Developer
Job DescriptionFor our customer, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines, we are now looking for a Java Developer with a passion for technology and the willingness to develop state-of-the-art software applications. In the role you will be using the latest Java technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. Our customer use agile methods and as they are adopting the DevOps model your work will cover a broad spectrum all the way from developing prototypes of future “killer applications” to managing the lifecycle of the existing ones.
Key Responsibilities Develop new software applications – frontend and backend - according to our customers development standards (epics and user stories will be given, but understanding the wanted effect you should also be able to read between the lines) Deploy, operate and maintain our customers applications incl. driving continuous improvement of the same for better quality, functionality, cost effectiveness, etc. Actively contribute to the solution design of new services And finally, but not at least, continuously reflect upon how things are done and what can be improved
Requirements Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- => 8 years of experience working with Java based Web applications
- => 4 years experience working within Cloud (AWS)
- Excellent programming skills in advanced Java i.e. Java 8 and above
- Good knowledge in Spring Good knowledge in Microservices architecture
- Experienced with Unit testing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment e.g SCRUM or SAFe
Good to have
- Experience in TDD .
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience of Test automation frameworks React or other frontend technologies
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking. Great communication skills.