2021106 - Android Software Engineer - Audio
Västra Götaland, Sweden
As an Android Software Engineer - Audio, you will work in a team responsible for audio experience within the platform organisation developing the infotainment head unit system in collaboration with Google. An Android based system running native or virtualised inside QNX hypervisor.
You will develop and integrate audio software within our Android platform, such as: echo cancelation, active noise cancelation, in car communication, etc, while being a part of a team of experienced engineers who enjoys knowledge sharing collaborative problem solving.
- Plan Software (SW) design, implementation and verification activities according to Software Development Plan (SDP), Project Plan or PI plan.
- Elicit and retrieve, review, negotiate, document and approve SW requirements.
- Define SW Design and detailed Design.
- Negotiate design with SW Architect and SW design stakeholders
- Initiate analysis and review of SW design (e.g. Peer review or Static Code Analyses)
- Perform design analyses (e.g. D-FMEA, peer review, safety analysis) and review when assigned as review stakeholder.
- Define SW Verification Strategy and Methods (e.g. Unit tests, integration test) for owned domain.
- Ensure SW verification is performed (e.g. Verification on corrected errors within function/ domain).
- Ensure traceability of requirement, design and verification work products according to project procedures.
- Execute configuration, change and error management according project procedures.
- Initiate changes to design and errors reports where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering /
- Infotainment Engineering / Systems Control and Mechatronics Engineering or similar.
- Experience in Android software development.
- Knowledge of vehicle bus systems (CAN, LIN, MOST, FlexRay, and Ethernet) as well as experience in dealing with corresponding development tools.
- Experience in C/C++ development for Android systems.
- Hands-on experience with Linux kernel is preferred.
- Awareness of Functional Safety and SPICE processes is a plus