2021135 - Backend Developer (Golang)
Our client is looking for a
developer with love for backend development and problem solving. Someone who is
ready for a new challenge and would like to develop their shared service
platform together with the great team. In practice that means you will:
- Develop new Backend Microservice features.
- Design and develop highly scalable production level code using GO.
- Collaborate with the team to design, development and operate the solutions
on AWS technology stack (DevOps).
- Write REST API’s in backend language.
- Maintain and deploy infrastructure components through Terraform.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability,
- Collaborate with team members and other teams,
- Be able to communicate API solutions to frontend teams,
- Write automized tests using godog.
Requirements – Must
list (short, and real must, no order)
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years’ experience of working as a backend and/or full stack developer
- Vast experience of Golang programming
- Well versed in other programming languages e.g. Java and/or C++
- Working knowledge of AWS Devops
- Working knowledge of Terraform
or other Infrastructure as code technologies
- Knowledge of
cloud-based and/or microservice architecture
- API Design (REST)
- Good understanding of Agile ways
of working, preferably in SAFe
- Fluent in english, written and spoken.
Good to have
- Knowledge of back-end testing. (For example Godog)
- IoT protocols
and have a good sense of details.
- Driven and
- Happy to
share your best practices and equally happy to learn from others.
communicator and good corporation skills