2021136 - AUTOSAR Developers
are now looking for several embedded AUTOSAR engineers for our offshore development centre at Hyderabad, which is for our client in Sweden.
- Participation in requirement discussion and requirement analysis.
- Configure and/or integrate AUTOSAR BSW for different ECUs.
- Participation in design and development along with technical safety
concepts for SW.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Verify SW design and code by review, static analysis, and unit
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Automotive embedded software design and development.
- Strong programming skills in Embedded C
- Good working experience in AUTOSAR especially Com, Diag stack and Mem stack etc.
- Experience in developing or maintaining Diagnostics (UDS)Software.
- Strong knowledge on vehicle networks like CAN, CAN FD or Flex Ray.
- Experience using CANoe/ CANalyzer.
- Knowledge on Requirements Management tools like DOORs or Polarion etc.
- Experience on software version control tools like GIT or RTC or SVN etc.
- Experience on Static Analysis tools like QAC Or Polyspace etc.
- Experience on debuggers like Lauterbach etc.
- Experience on AUTOSAR configuration tools like Vector Da Vinci, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
Requirements – Good
to Have (short, and real must, no order)
- CAPL scripting, at least understanding.
- Working knowledge of ISO26262.
- Working knowledge of ASPICE.
- Knowledge on Automotive Cyber Security.
- Programming skills in MATLAB, Simulink.
- Good team player with attention to detail,
self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and
sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.