2022001 - System Requirement Management Engineer
This is for one of our
clients in Sweden for their offshore development centre at our Hyderabad
office. we are looking for a Requirements Management Engineer who can manage
requirements and data management. You will be part of a global development
team with resources in Sweden.
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS
- Import of information to new or existing
modules in DOORS
- Link information/attribute data from one
module to others
- Export data and reports
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Required Skills - Must Have
- An Engineering
graduate or post graduate with 4 to 6 years of experience in Automotive
- Knowledge in High
voltage Battery and Battery monitoring systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in
Requirements management using any RM tool is an advantage.
- Experience in DOORS
- Good communication
skills, proactive nature and adaptability to communication with clients in
different time zones is very much preferred.
- Ability to work in a
team is preferred.
- Short notice period ( approximately 30
to 40 days) is very much preferred.
Good to have
- Interest in learning new languages
- Willingness to travel, maybe needed to travel