2022028 - Senior Test Engineer India
We are looking for a senior tester with experience in automotive and an automated test environment. Our customer's test environment is based on the Vector toolchain, primarily CANoe, and is highly automated. They are on the journey to CI/CD and nightly testing using GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, and Artifactory and they hope to be up and running by the end of the year. Most test scripts are done in CAPL, and code in Python. C and Java are also used in some cases. Interest in-vehicle systems are recommended and knowledge of exploratory testing and robustness testing is valuable. Strong knowledge of the HIL environment is recommended.
Writing the scripts for new functionalities
- Set up of test automation framework
- Test execution of automated tests
Define test specification
- Analyze test data to ensure testing was executed properly, meets acceptance criteria, and learning is communicated to the product engineering team.
- Creation of validation reports
- Support product engineers (developers) on root cause analysis of product failures.
Requirements – Must list (short, and really must, no order)
- 8+> years of experience, working with vehicle/system testing in Automotive
- 3+> Years experience in Automation framework development and testing
- Strong experience in CANalyzer and CANoe tools
- Strong experience in CAPL scripting/programming along with experience in Python
- Strong experience with the HIL system setup
- Working experience in version control software i.e ClearCase/Git
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Good to have list (short, and real must, no order)
- Power train systems and torque relevant experience (very good to have)
- Experience (or Knowledge) in AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO 26262
- Experience in SIL/MIL
- Experience in Agile development methods
- Master’s degree in Engineering