2022042 - Embedded Software Engineer, Linux BSP
As an Embedded Software
Engineer at our customer, you will be a member of a team responsible for the
low-level modules within our customer's platform organization developing the
infotainment head unit system. The system is an in-vehicle Android Linux-based system running native or virtualized inside the QNX hypervisor.
You will work with low-level
software modules, board bring-up, develop drivers, and be engaged in HW near
debugging. You will be part of a team with experienced engineers who enjoy
sharing their knowledge and solving problems together. You will have close
collaboration with SoC suppliers such as Qualcomm and Intel to integrate the
latest and greatest into our customer’s products.
Your Experience &
Background - We believe you are a
passionate embedded software engineer with relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent disciplines, emphasizing software design practices.
- Strong experience in working with Embedded systems
- Good understanding of Linux
- Strong programming skills in C
- Script languages
- Hardware near debugging (schematics, logic analyzer, board-bring up).
- Linux kernel is meritorious
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Jira, Confluence
- Agile software development process
- QNX is meritorious
- C++ is meritorious S