2022044 - Android Low Level Developer
We are seeking an Android Low-Level Developer in Lund! The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of the Linux Kernel, HAL, Android Runtime, and the libs, and a technical understanding of the top layers. You will be specialized in one or several sub-systems (Power management, Bluetooth, Camera, etc.) with a willingness to learn about the others. You will work in all project phases and with all kinds of Android-based products. And sometimes, for example in semi-systems, with other embedded software development.
Develop software in Android-based systems; analyze, design, program, integrate, unit test, and debug in the lower part of the Android stack, with a focus on the sub-system(s) you are specialized in.
- Work in teams with other software developers.
- Interface customers on the engineering level.
- Contribute to pre-studies and propose technical solutions.
- Collaborate with specialists and developers from other technical areas like hardware, audio, and optics.
- Investigate and learn new product domains in the context of the need to design the correct solutions
To succeed in this role you must have -
- Experience in programming in Android-based systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of embedded software development.
- Experience in C/C++.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Minimum Bachelor’s in computer science or equal.
- Experience in Java programming.
- Experience in working with Qualcomm chipsets.
- Experience in developing (big) systems of integrated functionality in software and hardware.
- Experience in developing consumer products.
- Development tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and Coverity.
- Creative debugging with multiple sources and techniques like debuggers, log analysis, signal analysis, and protocol sniffers.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.