2022054 - SW Developers for Offshore Development
are now looking for several embedded AUTOSAR engineers for our offshore development centre at Hyderabad, which is for our clients in Germany and Sweden.
- Participation in requirement discussion and requirement analysis.
- Configure and/or integrate AUTOSAR BSW for different ECUs.
- Participation in design and development along with technical safety
concepts for SW.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Verify SW design and code by review, static analysis, and unit
Requirements – Must
list (short, and real must, no order)
- Experience range
– 0 to 6 years.
understanding of AUTOSAR architecture.
in Embedded C programming and scripting using CAPL and
- Experience and
strong understanding in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience in AUTOSAR
configuration and (integration) of OS, COM, Diagnostics, NVM, RTE and MCAL (at least Two to Three)
- Experience in
AUTOSAR configuration tools and implementation of different AUTOSAR
Requirements – Good
to Have (short, and real must, no order)
experience of AUTOSAR integration or Preferably experience with
AUTOSAR product development
experience in hardware design, debugging, oscilloscopes, and other
understanding of SVN, Git and make files
Ambitious and Flexible.
- Good team player with attention to detail,
self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and
sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.