2023001_ Autosar Embedded Engineer
We are now looking for Embedded AUTOSAR Engineer for our Sweden office. This
is for one of our Swedish Client, looking for a Software Engineer with
experience in AUTOSAR.
Typical work in the team’s could be around the specification, solution,
and testing of software download and diagnostic, network communication,
functional safety, and/or cybersecurity.
- Participation in requirement discussion and requirement analysis. Handshakes
requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Configure and/or integrate AUTOSAR BSW for different ECUs.
- Develop the AUTOSAR component for different ECUs.
- Participation in design and development along with technical safety
concepts for SW.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Verify SW design and code by review, static analysis, and unit
Requirements – Must
list (short, and really must, no order)
- Very good experience in Embedded C programming.
- Good experience with AUTOSAR BSW configuration for COM, DIAG, OS, and RTE.
- Good experience in Multicore based microcontroller architecture.
- Should have worked with at least one of the embedded protocols like Ethernet,
UART, I2C, SPI, LIN, and CAN.
- Experience with CAN tools like CANoe, CANape, and CANalyzer.
- Good understanding of hardware Schematics.
- Experience with debugging software using debuggers.
Requirements – Good
to Have (short, and really must, no order)
- Experience in Embedded C++ programming.
- Experience with the implementation of safety-compliant software.
- Experience in debugging hardware using hardware tools.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined,
able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment,