2023011 – Software Developer (SWE 3) - Automotive R & D
At our Technical Development Center in Darmstadt, we
are working on a customer project for the development of battery management systems that control
batteries for cars and heavy vehicles. Our customer have decades of experience
in batteries, we are working with the most renowned vehicle manufacturers
around the globe.
We now need to strengthen our team to update and
upgrade the functionality of an existing SW Platform for our customer project.
looking for Software Developers who can contribute for implementing the software
features. In compliance with safety standards using the ASPICE framework. You
will have close collaboration with other ASPICE SWE team members.
The products we developed for our customer will be
installed and running on larger commercial vehicles, like busses or trucks. You
will see the resulting projects through to production and commercialization
with OEM our partners.
· Contribute to delivering a new generation of our
· Work as a member of a globally distributed team
designing and developing automotive software for leading Buses/Truck/car OEMs
· Update/modify the software requirement specifications
for new features as per functional safety specifications/requirements.
· Design, develop, debug and test software modules using
the UML tool, complier and Debugger.
· Define interfaces between existing and new software
· Contribute to configuration and design of tasks using
safety compliant real-time operating systems(RTOS).
· Interact with different stakeholders of the project
and ensure requirements are implemented adhering to architecture.
· Participate in the review of requirements, source
code, and test plan
Requirements – Must list (short, and really
must, no order)
· B.Tech in ECE/EEE/CS or similar education back ground.
· Having 6+ years of experience with automotive embedded
· Experience with software requirements using related
tools like Polarion or DOORS
· Experience with the design of software modules using
UML tools like Enterprise Architect.
· Extensive experience with design, development,
debugging and initial testing of source code for multicore microcontrollers
like Infineon AURIX TC2xx.
· Experience with safety compliant real-time operating
systems like PXROS.
· Experience with compilers like HithTec and awareness
of compiler optimization techniques for improvement of the performance of the
· Experience with review of source code and fixing
potential software bugs in software.
· Experience with static code analysis and fixing the
· Experience with version control and change management
Good to have
· Experience with CPU load analysis for multicore and
re-design of tasks for better CPU loading.
· Experience with design and implementation of cyber
security for embedded products.
· Experience with the design of test plans and testing
of the software module
· Basic skills in the German language.
· Structured and have a good sense of details.
· Driven and result-oriented.
· Happy to share your best practices and equally happy
to learn from others.
· Great communicator and good corporation skills