2023012 – Software Integrator – Automotive R &D
At our Technical Development Center in Darmstadt, we
are working on a customer project for the development of battery management systems that control
batteries for cars and heavy vehicles. Our customer have decades of experience
in batteries, we are working with the most renowned vehicle manufacturers
around the globe.
We now need to strengthen our team to update and
upgrade the functionality of an existing SW Platform for our customer project.
We are now
looking for an Software Integrator to specify and validate the functionality of
the developed feature upgrades and to check overall system performance,
compliant with safety standards using the ASPICE framework.
You will have
close collaboration with the ASPICE SYS and SWE team members.
The products developed at Tier-1 Supplier will be
installed and running on larger commercial vehicles, like busses or large
trucks. You will see the resulting projects through to production and
commercialization with OEM our partners.
- Contribute to delivering a new generation
of our customer product.
- Work as a member of a globally distributed
team designing and developing automotive software.
functional safety requirements of the product.
in capturing software requirement specifications for new features from
inter-operability and system performance point of view.
- Design, develop, debug and test software
modules using the UML tool, Compiler, Debugger.
- Define interfaces between new and exisiting
- Contribute to configuration and design of
tasks using safety compliant real-time operating systems(RTOS).
- Validate and test feature
functionality, interoperability with other modules and platform SW and
optimise system performance.
- Interact with different
stakeholders of the project and ensure requirements are implemented
adhering to architecture and system performance is ensured
- Participate in the review of requirements,
source code, and test plan.
Requirements – Must
list (short, and really must, no order):
- B.Tech in ECE/EEE/CS or similar education
with 6+ years of experience with automotive embedded systems.
- Experience with software requirements,
especially from inter-operability and system performance point of
view, using tools like Polarion or DOORS or similar requirement management
- Experience with the design of software
- Experience of defining interfaces between
software modules and platform SW, using UML tools like Enterprise
- Extensive experience with design,
development, debugging and testing of source code for multicore microcontrollers
like Infineon AURIX TC2xx, TC3xx.
- Experience with compilers like HithTec and
awareness of compiler optimization techniques for improvement of the
performance of the microcontroller.
- Experience with review of source code and
fixing potential software bugs.
- Experience with static code analysis and
fixing of deviations during static analysis
- Experience with version control and change
- Extensive experience to validate
and test feature functionality, check interoperability with other SW
modules and platform SW and optimise system performance.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of battery management system.
- ECU Experience with requirements management
- Experience with safety compliant real-time
operating systems like PXROS.
- Experience with design and implementation
of cyber security for embedded products.
- Experience with the design of test plans
and testing of the software module
- Experience with CPU load analysis for
multicore and re-design of tasks for better CPU loading.
- Experience in design and development of
high-quality software components in CI/CD environment
- Structured and have a good sense of
- Driven and result-oriented.
- Happy to share your best practices and
equally happy to learn from others.
- Great communicator and good corporation