2023020 – Software Developer (SWE 3) - Automotive R & D
At our Technical Development Center in Darmstadt, we are working
on a customer project for the development of battery management systems that
control batteries for cars and heavy vehicles. Our customers have decades of
experience in batteries, we are working with the most renowned vehicle
manufacturers around the globe.
now need to strengthen their team and are looking for a versatile Software
Developers taking responsibility for implementing the features (SWE3) for developing
battery management systems compliant with safety standards (ISO 26262) using
the ASPICE framework. Ideally, support of SW requirements (SWE1) and architecture (SWE2) work can be given.
will have close collaboration with vehicle OEMs developing electric vehicles.
The products developed at Tier-1 Supplier will be installed and running on
hybrid and electric vehicles. You will see the resulting projects through to
production and commercialization with OEMs.
- Contribute to delivering a new generation of our
- Work as a member of a globally distributed team
designing and developing automotive software for leading car manufacturers
- Update/modify the software requirement
specifications for new features as per functional safety
- Support or execute the design of software
architecture using UML tools and define interfaces between software modules.
- Design, develop, debug and test software
modules using the UML tool, compiler and Debugger.
- Contribute to the configuration and
design of tasks using safety-compliant real-time operating systems(RTOS).
- Interact with different stakeholders of
the project and ensure requirements are implemented adhering to architecture.
- Participate in the review of
requirements, source code, and test plan
Requirements – Must list (short, and really
must, no order)
- B.Tech in ECE/EEE/CS or similar
- => 7 years of experience with
automotive embedded software and embedded C programming
- Extensive experience with design,
development, debugging and initial testing of source code for multicore
microcontrollers like Infineon AURIX TC3xx.
- Experience with implementation of
software components using real time operating system
- Experience in CAN communication and
related tools like CANoe and CANanalyser
- Experience with compilers like HiTec
and awareness of compiler optimization techniques for improvement of the
performance of the microcontroller.
- Experience with review of source code
and fixing potential software bugs in software.
- Experience with static code analysis and
- Experience with version control and
change management tools.
Good to have
- Experience with CPU load analysis for
multicore and re-design of tasks for better CPU loading.
- Experience in Functional Safety FUSA (ISO 26262)
- Experience with safety-compliant
real-time operating systems like PXROS
- Experience with software requirements
using related tools like Polarion or DOORS
- Experience with the design of software
modules using UML tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with design and implementation of cyber security for embedded products
- Experience with the design of test plans
and testing of the software module
- Structured and have a good sense of
- Happy to share your best practices and
equally happy to learn from others.
- Great communicator and good corporation
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org