2023037 - Software Test Engineer (SWE6) - Automotive R&D, Foundation 3 Project, Offshore
At our customer's Technical
Center in Darmstadt, they develop battery management systems that control
batteries for cars and heavy vehicles. With decades of experience in batteries,
they have worked with the most renowned vehicle manufacturers around the globe.
They now need to strengthen
their team and are looking for a software testing engineer to join their team
responsible for developing the battery management system compliant with safety
standards using the ASPICE framework.
You will have close
collaboration with vehicle OEMs developing electric vehicles. The products
developed at Tier-1
Supplier will be installed
and running on hybrid and electric vehicles. You will see the resulting
projects through to production and commercialization with OEM our partners.
- Contribute to delivering a new generation of the battery management system
- Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing
automotive software for leading car manufacturers
- Analysis of system requirements, software requirements specifications and
functional safety specifications
- Analysis of software architecture using UML tool and identification interfaces
between software modules
- Perform functional testing and contribute towards automation of the testing
- Identify potential bugs in software, report to the development team and track
till the bugs are resolved
- Interact with different stakeholders of the project and ensure requirements are
implemented adhering to architecture
list (short, and really must, no order)
- M.Tech or B.Tech in ECE/EEE/CS or similar
- 5+ years of Experience with automotive embedded systems
- Extensive experience with functional testing and automation using Python
- Experience with analysis of software requirements
- Experience with analysis of software modules and identifying interfaces
between software modules
- Experience with the design of test plans and software verification plan
- Experience with the establishment of traceability between test cases and
Good to have
- Experience with build process in CI/CD environment using Jenkins
- Experience with product portfolio management for the production program
- Experience with version control and change management tools
- Awareness of functional safety and ASPICE processes
- Experience with project management and process management tool
and have a good sense of details.
• Driven and result-oriented.
• Happy to
share your best practices and equally happy to learn from others.
communicator and good corporation skills
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org