2023043- Test Lead - System HIL
• Set up and configure HIL systems to test automotive embedded systems.
• Develop and maintain HIL test systems, including hardware, software,
• Setup the HIL test rig with NI setup
• Create HIL architectures for setups
• Execute test cases to verify automotive embedded systems.
• Collaborate with systems and hardware development teams to ensure
compatibility between the HIL system and the product under test.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with HIL systems and perform repairs
or upgrades as necessary.
• Create and maintain documentation related to HIL system configuration
and testing procedures.
– Must list (short, and
real must, no order)
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical
Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• 12+ years of experience
in automotive engineering or related field.
• Strong experience with
HIL testing of automotive embedded systems.
• Familiarity with HIL test
tools, including dSPACE and Vector.
• Experience with
automotive communication protocols, including CAN, LIN, and Ethernet.
• Familiarity with software
development and programming languages such as C/C++, Python, and MATLAB.
• Knowledge of automotive
systems and electronics, including powertrain, chassis, and infotainment.
• Strong problem-solving
and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication
and teamwork skills.
Good to have list (short, and real must, no order)
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Softskills/attitude we value
· We expect you to have good ability working in teams, is proactive, is
creative, share experiences, has the drive and takes responsibility.
· Strong communication skills especially with large and international teams
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at email@example.com