2023046 - Senior Software Developer, BSP
· BSP and Drivers development for Android and
Linux on Qualcomm and TI Platforms.
· Board bring up, Schematic review and working
with h/w team on new board design.
· Debug and troubleshoot BSP and Driver level
issues. Should be familiar with h/w
· Guide and lead technical teams and manage
· Be a go to person for any technical issues.
· 10+ years of Embedded Linux Development
· Experience in Infotainment/ telematics
· Experience in Linux BSP Development
· Experience in Embedded Development in C,C++
· Linux Kernel internals , Device driver
· Experience with Qualcomm, Intel
· Experience in initial board bring up on new
hardware, preferably for Qualcomm and/or Intel based platform for Android
operating system and/or ARM,X86-based processors
· Experience in Customization boot-loader and
Linux operating system for embedded platforms
· Experience in porting board support packages
from reference platform
· Experience writing custom device drivers and
· Review of hardware schematics and support the
hardware design with low- level software components
· Should take the ownership of complete Project on
BSP/Driver side and provide the required technical expertise.
· Experience with software / firmware verification
and testing, and generating high quality documentation of the design and test
· Structured and have a good sense of details.
· Driven and result oriented.
· Happy to share your best practices and equally
happy to learn from others.
· Great communicator and good corporation skills
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at email@example.com