2023060 - Senior Test Engineer
- Verification of Automotive systems software. Your role is to insure that the product is properly tested and validated. You are responsible for development, execution and data analysis of validation plans.
- Writing the scripts for new functionalities
- Set up of test automation framework
- Test execution of automated tests
- Define test specification
- Analyze test data to ensure testing was executed properly, meets acceptance criteria, and learning are communicated to the product engineering team.
- Creation of validation reports
- Support product engineers (developers) on root cause analysis of product failures.
- 8+ years of experience, working with vehicle/system testing in Automotive
- 3+ Years experience in Automation framework development and testing
- Knowledge of tools and concepts within the automotive industry such as vector tools, CAN, LIN and FlexRay.
- Strong experience in Python and preferably also CAPL scripting
- Strong experience on the HIL system setup; configuration, maintenance, debugging
- Working experience in version control software i.e Clearcase/Git
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Good to have
- Experience (or Knowledge) in AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO 26262
- Experience of CI/CD, Jenkins, BitBucket, Artifactory, Doors and/or Polarion
- Experience in SIL/MIL
- Experience of Agile development methods
- Driver’s license for Car
- Master’s degree in Engineering