2023061 - Embedded SW Engineer, AUTOSAR
- Participation in requirement discussion and requirement analysis.
- Handshakes requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Configure and/or integrate AUTOSAR BSW for different ECUs.
- Develop the AUTOSAR component for different ECUs.
- Participation in design and development along with technical safety concepts for SW.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including functional safety.
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Verify SW design and code by review, static analysis, and unit testing.
- 8+ years’ experience of embedded systems development within Automotive
- Strong experience in Embedded C programming.
- Good experience with Autosar BSW configuration for COM, DIAG, OS, RTE.
- Good experience in Multicore based microcontroller architecture.
- Should have worked with atleast one of embedded protocols like Ethernet, UART, I2C, SPI, LIN, CAN.
- Experience with CAN tools like CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer.
- Good understanding of hardware Schematics.
- Experience with debugging of software using debuggers.
Good to have:
- Experience in Embedded C++ programming.
- Experience with implementation of safety compliant software.
- Experience in debugging of hardware using hardware tools.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD
- MATLAB Simulink