2023062 - Senior Embedded C++ Developer (Android)
- You are a true developer who is motivated by challenging tasks, have a personal interest in technology and love to make the best software product out there.
- You enjoy learning from others, as well as sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You will create HAL level software running on QNX and Android as well as develop, integrate and verify connectivity related drivers.
- Is considered a plus to have proven experience in working with wifi, bluetooth and advanced ethernet protocols such as PTP and eAVB as well as developing device drivers.
- You will bring up new hardware and create low-level software running on QNX to boot both Android and Linux OS. You will also integrate and deliver the latest Android releases to our Infotainment head-units
- You are fluent in C++ development and debugging with proven experience in developing software in Android Platform and/or an embedded Linux/QNX environment.
- Experience in HAL development
- Fluent in C/C++ development and debugging, with proven experience in low-level coding and bring-up experience.
- Experience in working Qualcomm SoC, AOSP and QNX is considered a plus
Considered a plus:
- Experience in working with Kotlin, RxJava and Android on top of QNX
- Experience in AOSP stack (Android Framework / Apps / Middleware / HAL); specifically within Android for automotive.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as Thrift Protocol, gRPC and some/IP.
- Experience in working with different Tuner variants (DAB/FM/HD/SiriusXM)