2023068 - SW Verification Engineer (Feature Verification)
As a SW Verification Engineer part of the Feature Verification team. The team works with verification for Infotainment/Motion Control/Active Safety Area. You will be involved in verification focusing on the Infotainment domain. Working closely together with the CEVT’s design team at Lindholmen.
- Contribute to the implementation of agreed verification
plans and tests.
- Performing system tests on domain infotainment systems by applying different methods according to test strategy.
- Designing test cases using different design techniques.
- Performing reviews on a test basis and test cases.
- Reporting test progress to the test leader and
project team. But also identify and escalate verification risks to management.
- Contribute to a culture of improvement
and participate in implementing improvements to increase effectiveness and
- B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- 8 years of experience in automotive & infotainment
embedded systems development
- Relevant experience in the Infotainment and automotive test
- High communication skills and high collaboration
- Strong test analysis skills
- Driving license
- Good skills in scripting and automation
- Advantageously to be ISTQB Foundation
- Travels to China for participating in expeditions in
Europe are expected