2023069 - Function Owner (Infotainment & Connectivity)
You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in disciplines such as embedded systems, mechatronics, computer science, electronics, or related fields, complemented by professional background. However, of utmost importance is your mindset and enthusiastic approach to learning within an innovative setting.
You enjoy tackling new challenges and complex problems. Your curiosity makes you excited to work with a team that shares ideas and faces challenges together. Your active participation in the team will help us meet our goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Leading the development and implementation of
Infotainment and connectivity features and functions;
- Writing Requirements and Functional Specifications;
- Interfacing with stakeholders to discuss system
architecture(s) through workshops and design meetings;
- Issue tracking and defect analysis;
- Analyzing and evaluating performance to identify areas
for improvement and make recommendations for changes.