2023075 - Senior CI Developer
CI Infrastructure is a product area responsible for providing the infrastructure needed to enable a continuous flow of high-quality embedded systems. This means the development of our customer's test automation framework, and tools and alignment and development of the continuous integration (CI) for the Infotainment solution. This includes among others head unit, displays, audio and connectivity. As a senior CI developer in one of our customer's DevOps teams within the Infotainment department, you are part of an agile, cross-functional team, responsible for development and operations. You are engaged in planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and sprint reviews. Together with your team, you are constantly striving to improve our customer's products and their ways of working. The teams collaborate closely with the customers to identify and evaluate features, and break down and implement them for continuous deployment. Typically, they use Python or Groovy/Java for feature development and Jenkins for test execution scheduling. For revision handling, they use Git.
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years of experience within SW Development
- 5+ years of experience in CI Development
- Well-versed in Python
- Work experience in Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile environment e.g SCRUM or SAFe
- Other programming languages e.g. Java, C++, Groovy
- Work experience in Docker, Microservices
- Cloud – Azure and/or AWS
- Test Automation experience, with CANoe, Robot Framework · Terraform/Ansible/Packer
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
- Great communication skills. We strive for gender balance and encourage female applicants.