2023079 - Android App Developer
Our client's mobile app revolutionized the industry and every day they make life less complicated for hundreds of thousands of people by giving them remote access to the car from the comfort of their couch. With the app, you can for instance start, heat and prepare the car for your trip by sending your destination to the car, either from your phone, tablet or your watch.
Located at their office at Lindholmen, you will thrive as part of a cross-functional agile team and develop a mobile app and supporting systems needed for the entire feature to work.
- Design, develop and maintain the client's Android application for phones, tablets and watches.
- Engage with the rest of the team and actively pull tasks from the backlog.
- Write testable code and unit tests.
- Review peer code.
- Keep an open mind, show interest in all parts of the solution and dip your toes into more parts than the mobile apps.
- Follow technical trends and raise innovative new features
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- BSc degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience as a mobile apps software developer or a passionate developer.
- Documented experience of released applications (at least one published app) or open source projects, either by your own accord or as a member of a team.
- Experience in writing testable and maintainable code.
- Fluent in Kotlin and a good understanding of the Android platform and framework.
- Good understanding of GRPC framework, platform libraries, and DLS components.
- Good understanding of Android application components.
- Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Git, and Jenkins.
- Familiar with CI/CD.
- Experienced in AGILE
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
Good to have
- C/C++ embedded development experience
- Experience with Espresso, JUnit, and GraphQL.
- Familiarity with Artifactory.
- iOS mobile app development experience
- Experience in Microsoft Azure .NET development
- Passion for new technologies, software development and creating great user experiences
- Willing to take up the task that is most important for the team to progress
- A positive and easy-going mindset
- Good communication and collaboration skills