2023080 - SW Developer, Android
SW developer, with low-level Android knowledge. Especially within the display area, the whole stack. Preferably also knowledge and experience in Camera, video, BT, Wi-Fi and audio.
- Develop software in Android-based systems; analyse, design, program, integrate, unit test and debug in the lower part of the Android stack, with a focus on the sub-system(s) you are specialized in.
- Work in teams with other software developers.
- Interface with customers on the engineering level.
- Contribute to pre-studies and propose technical solutions.
- Collaborate with specialists and developers from other technical areas like hardware, audio, and optics.
- Investigate and learn new product domains in the context of the need to design the correct solutions.
- Experience in programming in Android-based systems (Android Framework)
- Knowledge and understanding of embedded software development
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in developing (big) systems of integrated functionality in software and hardware
- Experience in developing consumer products
- Experience in development tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and Coverity
- Creative debugging with multiple sources and techniques like debuggers, log analysis, signal analysis, and sniffers
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Personal characteristics: Willingness to learn new methods/tools/processes
Requirements – Good to have
- Experience in working with Qualcomm chipsets Preferred
- Soft skills
- Pro-activeness in collaborating and execution.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong passion for creativity and solving cutting-edge industry problems.