2024005 - Infotainment Test Engineer
Västra Götaland, Sweden
As an Infotainment test engineer, you are responsible for verification of the Infotainment system within the EE validation Module Team Working closely together with the Infotainment design team and conducting system testing for the infotainment system.
You will be reporting to the Infotainment test leader and be a part of the Infotainment test team in Sweden Responsibilities and Tasks Contribute to the implementation of agreed verification plans and test strategies for the Infotainment area Performing system tests on the infotainment system applying different methods according to test strategy Supporting the component delivery acceptance testing test case design and maintenance Setup and maintain test environment and test tools Reporting test progress to the test leader and project team.
But also identify and escalate verification risks to management Contribute to a culture of improvement and participate in implementing improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency Requirements
- B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in automotive and infotainment embedded systems development
- Knowledge of CANoe and CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet networks
- Relevant experience in the infotainment area and automotive tests in vehicles
- High communication skills and high collaboration ability
- Driving license and extensive experience in driving, preferably in Europe
- Advantageously to be ISTQB Foundation - Certified
- Advantageously to have experience in scripting and automation
Additional information Travels to China or other European countries for participating in expeditions and workshops are expected (approx. 2-4 per year) Every individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously