Job Opening ID: 2021133
Location: Hyderabad, India
Years of Exp : 0 to 6 Years
We are now looking for several embedded AUTOSAR engineers for our offshore development centre at Hyderabad, which is for our clients in Germany and Sweden.
- Participation in requirement discussion and requirement analysis.
- Configure and/or integrate AUTOSAR BSW for different ECUs.
- Participation in design and development along with technical safety concepts for SW.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including functional safety.
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Verify SW design and code by review, static analysis, and unit testing.
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order):
- Experience range – 0 to 6 years.
- Strong understanding of AUTOSAR architecture.
- Experience in Embedded C programming and scripting using CAPL and Python.
- Experience and strong understanding in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience in AUTOSAR configuration and (integration) of OS, COM, Diagnostics, NVM, RTE and MCAL (at least Two to Three)
- Experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools and implementation of different AUTOSAR BSW
Requirements – Good to Have (short, and real must, no order)
- Hands-on experience of AUTOSAR integration or Preferably experience with AUTOSAR product development
- Hands-on experience in hardware design, debugging, oscilloscopes, and other hardware equipment
- Good understanding of SVN, Git and make files
- Goal-oriented, Ambitious and Flexible.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org