Senior Embedded Software Developer (Linux, C++, Android)
Job Opening ID: 2022014
Years of Exp: 10+
At our customers Technical Centre in Gothenburg, they develop infotainment systems for global manufacturers, both for cars and heavy vehicles. With decades of experience in in-vehicle infotainment systems, they have worked with the most renowned vehicle manufacturers around the globe.
They now need to strengthening their team and are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team Of experienced Software Engineers responsible for the development of the in-vehicle Android Linux based system running native or virtualised inside QNX hypervisor. Working on cutting edge infotainment systems for all aspects of Embedded Multimedia, on one or more OS like Android, Linux, or QNX.
You will have close collaboration with SoC suppliers such as Qualcomm and Intel to integrate the latest and greatest into our product. Additionally, you will be involved in our customer collaboration with Google. You will see the resulting projects through to production and commercialisation with OEM our partners.
Contribute and deliver a new generation of Android-based infotainment head units
Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing automotive user experience solutions for leading car manufacturers
Develop software solutions from initial concept and requirements development through to production implementation and software lifecycle support
Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.
Modify existing software to correct errors, port it to new hardware, or to improve performance and non-functional requirements
Collaborate with 3rd party suppliers to deliver the highest quality software product
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order):
- A degree of M.Sc or B.Sc in computer science or similar
- 12+ years of Experience in embedded software development
- Extensive experience in C++ development for embedded systems
- Hands-on experience with Linux kernel
- Working experience in Python
Requirements – Good to have
- Experience in Android architecture and toolchain
- Familiarity with microcontrollers, System-on-a-Chip and ARM processors, peripheral handling (UART, SPI, I2C, USB, etc.)
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and automotive networks, such as CAN or SOME/IP
- Experience with software design methodologies and latest software quality standards, Test Driven Development
- Awareness of Functional Safety and SPICE processes
- Experience from Automotive
- Structured and have a good sense of details.
- Driven and result oriented.
- Happy to share your best practices and equally happy to learn from others.
- Great communicator and good corporation skills
Send Your Resume
Please contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org